Friday, February 19, 2010

Mom Bragging Moment Alert

Ok, so I have to blog about the parent teacher conference I had with Caleb's teacher yesterday. This post is going to be so braggy so if that turns you off you don't have to read it. :-) I'll understand.

Basically his reading and math are really good. His test scores were in the 90th percentile and he is in 2nd grade math and reading and at least a 2nd grade level. But the part that really got me was when she started talking about what a NICE boy he is. She said he is a friend to everyone and very well liked. She said he is a leader and she sits him with kids who might need a little bit of extra ... something, whether it be a friend or some help with their work or something else. She said he has a lot of self confidence and is very happy.

I know what a wonderful little boy he is but it felt good to hear it from his teacher. :-)

4 comments:

courtneyb said...

he is a very sweet boy and I've always thought he was well behaved and has no problem following the rules.

marym said...

He is a very nice, kind little boy!! The best!

Katrina said...

Brag away, my friend!

Jess said...

Just like his momma;)