Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!



Last year I gave a run down of our last seven years together that included lots of pictures. So feel free to look at that if you haven't seen it.

Our eighth year brought us a third baby. We also went to Seattle to visit Brandon's folks (oh my gosh. I just said folks. Lol). The rest of the year was spent pregnant and having a baby. Ok, I'm starting to sound like a Christmas card, which I guess is fine since we didn't do one this year. Let me move on.

So, this being our 8th anniversary I want to list 8 things I love about Brandon.

1. Brandon is the best dad ever! He is so cute with Caleb and Brynley. He puts Brynley to bed every night and he just loves her so much even if she's a little stinker to him sometimes. (Aunt Kelly says she's playing hard to get. Lol.) And he adores Caleb and loves to wrestle and play games with him. He usually isn't to big on babies but he loves Aubrey. Since I've stopped nursing he's really stepped up to the plate and helps me feed her and even gets up in the night with her. Aren't I so lucky?!

2. Brandon can fix anything. Really. He can. If he's trying to hook something up or fix something and he gets frustrated I never get worried because it always ends with said thing in perfect condition. Even the kids say "Daddy can fix everything."

3. Brandon can also find anything. He is very good at looking for stuff that is lost. If any of us loses anything, he can almost always find it.

4. He does things he might not want to do without (too much) complaining. His calling involves doing something he hates: helping people move. And in our ward that is a very regular occurance. Rarely do I hear him complain. He just does what he needs to do.

5. He supports me in what I want to do even if he doesn't necessarily agree with the idea. At least he acts like he does.

6. He's so funny. He always keeps me laughing.

7. He's so stinkin hot. I mean c'mon. Just look at him. Nuff said.

8. Best of all, I know he loves me even with all my faults.

I love you, Brandon! Happy 8th Anniversary! (Brandon's actually in Chicago this week so we aren't even together... sad.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Awe, so sweet! Congrats you guys!

Welsch Family said...

I agree with #7.

Nick

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I hope you guys can do something fun to celebrate when Brandon gets home.

Jess said...

HAPPY ANNI!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!