Saturday, September 6, 2008

37 Weeks - Full term!


Okay, can we check out the puffy face? I always get puffy face around this time and it's so yucky. Anyway, in two days I'll officially be full term! Whoohoo! Yesterday at the dr I was 80% effaced and dilated 3 cm. That's farther than I was at this point with Brynley (I was a 2 at 38 weeks with her and then i went into labor that night) and I can't remember how dilated I was at this point with Caleb but he was born at 37 weeks and 2 days which would be this wednesday. I know all babies are different but I don't really think I'll go more than a couple weeks if I'm already at a three... who knows though. I am to the point that they will induce me on the 22nd though if I haven't had her by then. They said I just needed to be a 2-3.

Anyway, feeling pretty yucky still. Lots of leg cramps and groin pain. Really bad. But it's more endurable now because I feel like the more active I am the sooner she'll come! Hopefully... I'll keep you all posted!

6 comments:

courtneyb said...

what puffy face? you still look great! I can't believe it is time. Your already dilated, how exciting.

Kelly said...

AHHH!! I CANT WAIT!! Maybe she will be born when i come down in a week and a half! Wait.. wasnt i just there? YES!! haha..

Jess said...

Are you serious? Already? That goes by so super fast when I'm not the one prego!! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie.

Unknown said...

I swear I look bigger than that and I am not even 20 weeks yet! You look great! I can't wait until I'm done now...

Katrina said...

You look really cute- I don't know if that makes you feel better! I hope she comes soon for your sake! Can't wait to meet her!

Kimberly said...

You look so small for being that far along! I am all belly and it sticks out far! Good luck - hopefully she'll come soon for you.