Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Princess Hair

After many requests for the finished product of "Princess Hair", here it is:

I think it looks so cute! And I LOVE that she's letting me make her a real girl! She even wore a braclet to church and was so excited about it!

Here's a picture of her in her dora underwear. I think kids in underwear are so cute! Is that wierd? But look at those legs! And her bum is even cuter!

14 week update: I am feeling... pretty yucky sometimes. Last thursday I had some major round ligament pain. I remember feeling that sharp pain in your ligaments meaning they are stretching at the end of my pregnancy with caleb and a little earlier with brynley, but last week they were almost debilitating. I couldn't even walk sometimes. I just laid curled up in a ball. I went to the park with Saundra and I could only walk hunched over. I tried to wear my support belt but it wouldn't stay down b/c my belly's still not very big. Then after that wore off my back hurt unbearably. I must have been compensating using my back because my stomach was hurting. All the pain lasted probobly 5 days. Non stop. I remember ligament pain being more sharp and fleeting. This was constant. It was aweful. I'm finally feeling better though, so thats good. Yesterday I got off the treadmill after I finished running and my knees were aching. What?! I don't get knee pain! If my joints are already loosening I'm going to go crazy. I really don't like that at 14 weeks I feel like I'm about to deliver.

So sorry about all the negativity. I realize its all worth it in the end. But am I the only one that doesn't LOVE being pregnant? I'm so emotional, moody and achey. Yet, all the people I talk to just love being pregnant and having "a life inside them". Ugh. Barf. I'm sorry if you're one of those people, because I'm sure there will be some who read this. To be honest I wish I was one of those people. But I'm not. I'm trying to enjoy it. I do like being able to eat a little more. :-) That's fun. I know it will go by fast and then it will be off to the dreaded task of weight loss... so I really should be happy...

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love kids and their bellies. Only then (and when you're pregnant) can you have a belly that is cute! Hope you feel better soon.

Kelly said...

oh my GOSH! The pictures of the kids are sooo cute!! I love how C has his arm around bryn. SO CUTE! are they going to be BFF growing up and pick on number 3 like our fam? jk... love you

amandamenghini said...

You are not alone- I don't like being pregnant either. The first time is kind of fun, but after that it kind of looses it novelty. But then you get a baby!

The Ackerman Family said...

So many of my friends don't like being pregnant, and with each pregnancy it seems like they like it less and less! I think I am enjoying it so much b/c it has been smooth sailing, knock on wood, and its my first. I hope things get better! I love the princess hair! Your kids are so cute!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Okay, I have been having the same pain in my ligaments around my lower abs. I pulled both ligaments towards the end of my pregnancy with Sydney (a 9lb 11oz. baby), and was unable to move for a few days... I am feeling that already and thinking I am in big trouble if I am already feeling it... anything we can do to help get rid of that???

Jess said...

Never have loved being pregnant. No one close to me has enjoyed my pregnancies either. I'm sick, mean and everyone that I take care of is neglected. Sorry that you've been in so much pain. I think I'd rather be sick than in pain.

Megan said...

I can't believe how much Brynley is looking like Caleb!! And don't worry about the not loving pregnancy thing- I am so there with you. It killed me how people said- oh you're in your second trimester? This is the 'fun' part of being pregnant. Well, I kept waiting and waiting for the fatigue, soreness, and moody-ness to go and 'fun' to come- didn't so much happen. I feel your pain sista. Hang in there!! You're right, it will all be worth it.

Anonymous said...

I wish i could bend your little girl over and push every stiff inch of my throbbing cock hard up her butthole