Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jumping Jacks

We have this place in Springville called Jumping Jacks and the kids love it! It is basically just a big wharehouse with a bunch of inflatables but the kids think it is the greatest place in the world. We always go with Saundra, Jackson and London so whenever we drive by Brynley always says, "Jumping Jacks with Jackson!" Here are a couple pictures from today: (and yes, brynley is wearing that... i know. So embarassing. She has discovered the back of her closet where all her old summer clothes are and she found that night gown from last year. I wasn't in the mood for a fight today. Or yesterday when she wanted to wear a sleeveless hawaiian dress in 40 degree weather.)





And, here is a picture of me at 16 weeks. Sorry, no more plain belly pics. They're getting too ugly. I am feeling a lot better than i was a few weeks ago. I feel like I'm actually starting to look pregnant now and not just fat. I've gained about 9 pounds so far. It's about the same as I was with Brynley.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I love Brynley's outfit! I'm soooo glad we're not the only ones with a daughter who wants to dress herself--PJ's are always Kelsey's choice too! What a fun place to take the kids.

Bertie said...

Linds- you are a complete doll!!:) You look so cute! I also love Brynley's outfit- Just to let you know, Ethan wears a swimsuit EVERYDAY!! We are good mothers:)

courtneyb said...

you look so cute, like it's your first pregnancy not your 3rd!
Jumping Jacks is in Springville!? awesome! one more reason why I want to live with my mom rather than Ryans while we wait for our renters lease to be up end of July!

Megan said...

Man!! You are a CUTE pregnant person! How do you feel about seregant motherhood? Just kidding :)

The Ackerman Family said...

I don't think its possible for you to look fat! And you hardly have a baby bump! You remind me of my girls when they are pretending to have a baby in their tummy and they push their tummies out as far as they can go! You look great!

Jess said...

You look amazing. That place looks so fun. I think it's great that you let Brynley wear her jammies, you have to pick your battles!