Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Catching up on old times...

I thought I'd post some pictures from the last few months to catch you all up on things.
This is Caleb sporting his favorite winter sweater. He always wanted to wear either that or his sweats.




This is Brynley showing her style. She definately has her own sense of style and likes to show it off all to often. Sometimes she'll wake up in the morning and insist on tights over her pj's; then she'll get a skirt and want that on too; then she'll get her tennis shoes and want those on also. It makes for a great outfit. Some days after i get her dressed she goes into her closet and insists on a dress over her outfit. Funny girl.



My new hair cut for those of you who haven't seen yet.





Here are some pictures of our amazing vacation we took in January. We took a cruise to Honduras, Belize, Grand Caymen and Cozumel. We had so much fun. We went cave tubing, zip lining, laid out on the beach, slept in, took naps, and ate until we wanted to burst. Now, that's a vacation!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Holy cow, Linds!!! I love the hair cut. I was scrolling down and glancing at the pictures before I started reading and I thought "who's that"--I definitely had to do a double take. I love it! I'm feeling inspired to cut my hair now... The kids are so cute. I loved the story about Brynley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) having her own style. Gotta love girls!

Kevin Arnold said...

Dear Lindsey,

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't delete my witty comments.

Sincerely,

Zack

Brandon said...

Since we are catching up on old times, there's a funny and somewhat irreverent story about Caleb that must be shared and permanently recorded for future generations to recall.

Caleb had been downstairs watching Spongebob or Caillou or something in his pajamas. I guess he had taken the diaper he wears at night off but hadn't yet zipped his pajamas back up. He came upstairs with his PJs still unzipped and the following conversation ensued.

Caleb: (holding up his "parts" and inspecting) My pee pee is wrinkly and I don't like it.
Lindsey: Those are your balls honey.
Brandon: Lindsey!
Lindsey: Oh, those are your testicles Caleb.
Caleb: But they're wrinkly
Lindsey: Daddy's are like that too. He'll show you.
Brandon: You've got to be kidding me...

And so it is in the Mathews' household.

dandee said...

Hey Mathews! Your kiddos have grown so much! I'm anxious to read your blog, the story about Caleb and his "parts" was a classic. He'll enjoy that when he's older.

kent said...

when i went to costa rica we went cave diving and did zip lines as well. isnt zip lining incredible? it was so fun. im glad your vacation was so nice.