Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December so far...

We all liked Santa this year! This might be the first year that's happened... HE also liked US so much that he sent us an Elf on the Shelf the next day!



Brandon and I went on a fun date for our 11th anniversary. We had a discount at the Tree Room so went up to Sundance and had a great meal out and then walked around Riverwoods which looked so beautiful all lit up! I'm so happy I married my best friend 11 years ago. Time flies! With the way marriages go these days I'm so lucky and blessed that we are still happier than ever!

The kids have been participated in an anti bullying program at school called Verbal Judo. At the graduation the kids got to break a board with their bare hands! Amazing, I know! Brynley didn't want to do it, but Caleb sure did!

No comments: