Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aloha~Hawaii Trip Days 1-2


Aloha from Hawaii! Brandon and I are in Hawaii right now. Yes, right now! I figured I might as well blog as I go if I have time.

Yesterday we dropped the kids off and their cousins house (they were SO excited to have a sleep over at their cousins for a few nights) and headed to the airport. We had a direct flight to Honolulu and got in around 2:30pm Hawaii time. After picking up some groceries at Walmart and Costco we headed to the hotel. My parents have been here for two weeks and they overlapped us by a day so we got to hang out with them. It was so fun! We found them and headed to dinner. We were SO tired after dinner that we hit the sack by 8:30pm.

Today we got up and went for my parents usual walk with them. It was so fun and pretty. We were down by the beach and we wanted to hop off a wall onto the sand and explore a little bit. So we were walking along this wall (I was in front) and I was about to hop down onto the sand when I walked right into a completely naked man. Laying on his back all spread eagle. It made us laugh for a while. Anything and everything is ok in Waikiki!

We spent the day on the beach at Waikiki today. Then we had an early dinner before my parents had to leave.




After they left Brandon and I watched the sunset and came back up to our room. It has been a gorgeous and fun first day in paradise!

No comments: