Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Last week was Brynley's preschool graduation. I cannot believe that she is as hold as she is. It is crazy to me. Doesn't she look so old and adorable?!


They sang a bunch of cute songs and then they got their diplomas. Mrs Suzan gave each kid an award. Brynley's was "Little Miss Creative Dresser" and then she went on to talk about all the different things Brynley would wear to school. It was so funny. I was talking to Mrs Suzan afterwards and I said, "That just means her mom is too lazy to make her wear normal clothes!" and she said, "No, I really think it says a lot about her personality and individuality." HA! Yes, Brynley is one of a kind. :-)

She is so excited to go to Kindergarten. She will be young like Caleb but she is already such a good reader and is very ready to start next year. She thinks she is starting very soon. Maybe next week. I don't think she understands that she has to wait until summer is over. She keeps saying, "I will be in Kindergarten after preschool" and I say, "After the summertime" and she says, "No, after preschool." You learn to just smile and nod with her.

We love you Brynley and are so excited for all the adventures you are going to have next year!









3 comments:

Kelly said...

haha, yeahhh!! So cute! She is getting so old! Crazy!

courtneyb said...

I never thought anything of her dressing, she always looked cute. Actually I did think "I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a child that insists on dressing herself."

marym said...

She is definitely the most creative dresser ever! She has the most fun changing outfits...over and over again : )
She is growing up so fast.