Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Aboard!


We went with my parents and Jeremy and Angie and their kids on the Polar Express last week. It was a lot of fun! Very possibly overpriced, but still fun.

We went up to Heber to catch the train. Unfortunately there was no snow in the North Pole yet this year. Aboard the train we were served hot cocoa and cookies, sang Christmas carols and read from the Polar Express book. When we got to the North Pole, Mrs Claus and Santa got on! They walked up and down the aisles talking to all the kids and giving everyone "the first gift of Christmas", a bell.



Caleb and Brynley loved it. Aubrey, not so much. Being cooped up in a bench seat for an hour and a half is not a 14 month old's idea of fun apparently.

(And yes, I'm wearing my jammies. We all are. I wear my jammies every chance I can get!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ok, that is SO fun. I wish we could have gone. I LOVE wearing my jammies too! I laughed at C's face in the pic with Santa. The death stare or something. hahaha